|Documents required at the time of interaction (if admission is through online registration)|
- Printout of online Registration Form showing date & time allotted for interaction.
- Copy of receipt of registration charges paid.
- Passport size Photograph of the child (coloured).
- Original and a photocopy of Birth Certificate clearly mentioning name of child and her parents (Issued by Municipal Authorities / District Administration. No other certificates including certificate issued by hospitals, nursing homes, certificates without proper names etc. shall be accepted).
- For address proof a photocopy of any one of the following should be attached.
a) Latest Electricity bill, b) Landline Telephone bill, c) Passport, d) Driving Licence, e) Voter ID card, f) Aadhar Card g) Letter from employer. (No other documents will be valid)
- Copy of the Report Card of your child if studying already in Carmel Convent Sr. Secondary School.
- Letter from Parish Priest for Christian candidates.
- Copy of caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Note: Failure to present the above mentioned documents will cause cancellation of registration.
|Terms & Conditions
- The age of the student should be of 4 years on 1st April of coming session..
- Submission of the registration form is not assurance / security of admission.
- The Carmel Convent Sr. Secondary School Admission Committee reserve the right for selection of students, as per the information furnished in the online registration form.
- Document submission / Interaction will be held on (Dates: 13th / 14th and 15th Dec 2017.).Your date and time will be intimated to you through an SMS / or parent can check on our website for the same later, after closing of the registration dates.
- For Interaction the child should be strictly accompanied by her biological parents (both father and mother) only.
- All desired (above mentioned) original documents should be presented at the time of interaction and admission for verification.
- Furnishing fake information will lead to cancellation of registration.
- Any kind of fees paid will not be refunded in any circumstances (after or before admission)
- The admission list will be declared / released online normally after one week of interaction dates on the school website.
- School Management reserves the right to select or not to select the students without assigning any reason and, the cancellation of the admission at any stage of dissatisfaction.
I hereby certify that the above information given by me, particularly the date of Birth is Correct.
I have read the above Rules and agree to abide by the same.